Friday, December 01, 2006

*I'm jumping out of my window next term*

'In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life,
It Goes On'

Doesn't that sentence make you wanna nod your head so hard that it might just fall off?

No matter what happens, be it happy or sad~sweet or bitter, life goes on.
Of course, being happy with everything nice and rosey sure makes life much more enjoyable.
But we've got to come to terms that, indeed, life goes on.

Me: This module is so hard!! I feel like giving up..*argh*..
Me(again): If it's still this tough by next term, I'm gonna jump out of my window in Lakeside
Friend: Call me before that, so I can be there to catch you when you fall

*shucks* Isn't that sweet? hehe..

But friend, pls pull me away from my window and seal it, so I wouldn't even get the chance to jump! hehe..=p

2 comments:

  1. exactly what i was talking about.... great minds think alike ah. haha....

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yup yup.. sigh.. life goes on

    ReplyDelete