Thursday, December 07, 2006

London baby...

London was so fun!! *jumps up and down* hehe, the last experience was nothing compared to this.
I think it's the company and sight-seeing that made this trip so fun-filled.

I couldn't sleep the night before I left for London. I was so excited. The thought of seeing them again was too exciting.
I woke up really early too.
Reached Euston at abt 11.40am.
Yng, Asmah and Beb were waiting for me outside Burger King in Euston Station.
I was soo happy to see them! Missed having them around.

Bought Oyster Card and we went to Brunei Hall to drop our stuff.
I can't really remember the places we went in order, but we definitely went to Trafalgar Square, Chinatown, Picaddily, Leceister Square, Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Oxford Street..
took lots of pics!
Picked Azura up fr Victoria Coach Station..
I also saw the Houses of Parliament..Big Ben..and a far view of London Eye!
So exciting!

We were supposed to gather in Brunei Hall at 5pm, fully dressed but we only reached Brunei Hall at 4.55pm! *hehe*
We all practically ran back to Brunei Hall after reaching Paddington Station.
Hazel was waiting for us inside the room.
Gosh! miss Hazel so much.
Dee came too!

By 5.30pm, I managed to see everybody..Dodo, Sanny, Hafiz, Maz, Syaz, Amal, Azimah, Hamiz, Ali, Ling, Dae..everybody!!
We took the tube to the D.A's house.
I really like his place. Very nicely decorated.
Food was fantastic too!
And Pehin was in a great mood, so the gathering was very nice and warm.

We left the D.A's place at about 9.30pm and wanted to catch a movie but we were too late.
End up walking around, bought kebab and some snacks back to Brunei Hall..
In Brunei Hall, we chit-chatted, hung out at the lobby and watched "The Eye 10"
It was so fun!
Only went to sleep at nearly 4 a.m.
Got up at abt 9 a.m..
Went for Brunch with beb, asmah, dee & zimah to chicken cottage..yummy bbq chicken!

Finally left Paddington station at mid-noon..went to reading but the train that was supposed to bring me fr reading to coventry got cancelled..
end up running abt like a mad-chicken.. finally hopped on a train after waiting for more than one hour..

i feel really independant though! i have to admit i was scared, but i faced my fear and took a step forward.
now i'll be more confident!!

I thoroughly enjoyed the london trip..<3

No comments:

Post a Comment