After reading the post in the forum..and after a talk with my cousin..
I suddenly feel more liberated..
Since the start of this year, right up to the moment before I read the post, I was determined to believe that marriage isn't my cup of tea..
I have to admit it's really silly of me to have thought that far when there isn't even someone I would like to settle down with..
But girls will be girls! Who doesn't long for a blissful marriage and a partner who will stick through ups and downs..thick and thin..
I was really sad when I realised that marriage might not suit me, because since young, I have always pictured myself to be a loving wife to my husband and a caring mother to my children.. I thought that love was kind, gentle, always forgiving, never hurting.. only to realise that I was wrong..
I try to protect myself by allowing myself to be proven wrong...rather than to live in my own make-believe world, only to be woken up by harsh reality in the end..
No comments:
Post a Comment