Friday, December 08, 2006

changes in me

I can feel a distinct change in myself after 2 months in UK.
Perhaps the experience of being away from home and being forced to be independant really made me open my eyes to the world around me..

Shows me who truly cares and which ones are important to me..
It never occured to me that I could live without so many people, whom I thought were an essential part of my life
It scares me sometimes..

The experience isn't something I can describe in words..
I can't pinpoint the specific areas..

But one thing I've learned is to treasure the people who truly loves me and forget about those who don't..

Sometimes, the greatest lessons lie behind really simple theories.. i
Things we take for granted are usually valuable lessons, waiting for us to extract and comprehend..

My thoughts are so complex that it's impossible to type them out and rearrange them to make sense..
I've still got a lot more to learn..
Frankly, I've never been so thrilled..

No comments:

Post a Comment