It's X'mas eve again.. Last yr's X'mas Eve doesn't feel that long ago but one year has just gone by like that!
A feast during xmas eve has become a family tradition even though we are not Christians.
Had turkey just now.. I dunno if it's bcoz of age that excitement has worn out considerably or due to other reasons..
But being able to celebrate with my family still makes me really happy..especially knowing that I will be back in UK in less than 2 weeks!
The eve of X'mas Eve was fun though! hehe..
Went to Capers with Share, Az, Kc, Ah Kong, Wei, Andrew, Bo Jun, my cuz n Chee Huat!
Didn't expect the 2 unexpected guests!
It was still very fun, nonetheless!
Share & I used to be able to go for more than 2 rounds, but last night, we surrendered after 2 plates of pasta and a few slices of pizza.
Our 'memory game' was still popular after 1 entire year after it made its debut into the group last X'mas..where we celebrated at Twelv Cafe! sweet sweet memories!
Lots of laughter and there was definitely joy in the air!
Ho..Ho..Ho..
'She's the Man' was the movie of the night, with an audience made up of Fad, Share, Az, Andrew & I, back in Az's comfy room.
We each had a nice cuppa tea whilst enjoying the movie.
Life's little joy..so simple, yet heart-warming.
Before we know it, it was time to say goodbye..at about half-past midnight.
I have a lot of shopping to do before time comes for me to return to my cold Lakeside room..
New clothes, shoes, maybe a nice bag, a new set of baju kurung~
I have a lot to do!!
Revision is getting along fine, just occasional procrastination..which is inevitable..it's the holidays!! Get a life!
2007 is coming soon and my blog will turn 1 in a few days time!
I will be thinking of new resolutions and check if I have fulfilled my resolutions for this year.
Hope this x'mas will bring lots of joy to the world and may 2007 be a year blessed with lots of love, peace and lasting friendship!
No comments:
Post a Comment