*Boo* How come I can't seem to buy train tickets online?
Hmm..They don't seem to accept "Solo" card transactions online..or perhaps I misunderstood.. *shrugs*
It's alright. I guess I can still buy the tics at the train station tomorrow.
It'll be the first time travelling alone in UK.
I have to admit, I am feeling a little nervous.
Hopefully everything will be okie.
Sze Nee came to drop her stuff in my room last night.
She has a really huge Me to You bear and it's sitting on the foot of my bed now.
*hehe* It's so cute and it looks extremely cuddly.
This time next week, I will be in Brunei already!
Wooosh, hehe, pls, time, pass by a little slower starting from this moment onwards.
I want to relish every single moment; except moments of frustration due to my inability to get started on my macro essay.
My work's driving me absolutely crazy and sometimes, I find myself staring at my books, not knowing what to do.
That is a very insecure feeling. I don't remember feeling like that for a long time.
This hols back in Brunei definitely will include some time alone to revise.
The lecturers have noooo heart.
How could they do this to us during the X'mas break?
I bet some ppl won't study at all, and would still ace the test.
Today is a day of absolute madness. 5 hours of lectures.
I don't think I'll come back to my room till 6pm!
Then I'll have to do my laundry, read a bit and pack for London.
Hope this will be a good week!
I'm looking forward to lots of reunion..
Reunion with my mindef friends, with my family, with the gang at home..
All I need now is a lil more positive thinking and drive to finish off the annoying assignments ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment