Busy busy but Fun Fun day!
Received Aziz's msg right after I woke up! He needed my help to chop garlic, slice potatoes~ for his curry! Luckily my fingers don't smell of them anymore..after ten or so washes!
We had an 'open house' at Haziq's flat from 2pm onwards. Yummy food! Lots of ppl came. I didn't take any photos though.
Left for class at 3.45pm and came back at 5.15pm and they were all still there.
We surprised Aziz with a b'day cake & he was really surprised! =)
My work is pilling up. *Boohoo* And yet, I'm still going to Nottingham tomorrow! *tsk tsk @ myself* I will try to at least finish off my Maths exercise and get started on the Economics essay.
I feel a lil sleepy though..even though it's not even 8.30 yet. Luckily I still have to worry about my laundry in the tumble dryer- that's enough to keep me awake. If not, I will definitely doze off.
On a sad note, I just read about a 1 yr old baby in Singapore who passed away due to lung infection-caused by the haze. *sigh* Poor baby.. I feel sad for his family too. The mom must be feeling so terrible.
I hope everything's fine between the couple. Sometimes, the loss is too much to take that it strains the couple's r'ship & marriage. I do pray that their love is strong enough to overcome this..to be there for each other & tide over this tough time together. I'm sure their r'ship will go up another level if they manage through this difficult period.
To really think about it, we're so lucky to be alive. To be under a roof, well-protected from the sun and rain, with more than enough food to eat, with a healthy body to digest all that we've eaten, to actually sit down here and type an entry on my laptop.. to be here in UK, studying for a degree..
There are too many things that we're taking for granted. Sometimes, it is worthwhile to realise & appreciate all that we have. That would definitely make things seem much better than they look.
I always believe that world has an invisible scale that balances things out. Life might be unfair..but what is 'fair'?
For every tear shed, there will come smthg that brings a smile back to our faces. At least that is what I believe.
No comments:
Post a Comment