This whole week just flew by like that!!
This time last week, I was just 'recovering' from all the yummy food I had during the M'sian Notts Game.
I have no idea what I did for the whole week. Just going to lectures and classes.. work and more work!
And I am officially down with sore throat. It doesn't hurt anymore but I sound funny now. My flatmate's asking me to lie down and rest. If only I could! I've still got much work to do, lecture notes to catch up. Apparently, my mind zones out everytime I'm in the Maths B lecture so now, my brain is not loaded with all the new differential rules.
On a happy note, Sek Hao is coming this weekend! YIPEE!! I love it when friends come over, especially good friends I can talk to. I guess this shows how much I need a real friend here..boohoo..
My laundry's spinning in the washing machine as I'm typing. I seriously need more 20pence! If not, I can't do my laundry at all. The machine only accepts 1 pound coin and 20 pence coins.. =(
I can't wait to go home!! 1 more month!! I really shouldn't be counting down coz it's gonna make it seem so much longer but I can't help it! My comfy bed, my cute stuff toys on my bed, my multi-colour walls, my TV!! my car!!!
One honest achievement here is learning how to cook! No fancy stuff but I definitely feed myself well. No more microwave/oven food anymore! And I'm so happy the little Asian supermarket is finally opened in Canon Park. I bought so much stuff from there yesterday! Dates, wolf berry, tofu, osyster sauce, glutinous rice ball, some dessert~ That little supermarket will get continuous support fr me throughout the academic year! *hehe*
Now I just have to concentrate on completing assignments, revision for test...and before I know it, I'll be in Heathrow..waiting to get on the plane back home! ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment