Saturday, November 25, 2006

my friend...

How do I let you know I understand?
Understand what you're feeling, understand what you're going through..?

How do I tell you that I've experienced a pain similar, or even worse than yours?
A pain that I keep suppressed and only let out when no one's around?

How shall I let you see that you are much luckier than me?
Me and probably a few million other people currently breathing and living?

How am I supposed to ask you to look forward, not backward?
For what position am I in to teach you?

I am just as lost as well..
How can the little ol' me who is also lost in the maze teach you how to get out of it?

Am I supposed to wake you up to the harsh reality?
No one is as perfect as you think they are..
But that does not make them any less lovable..

The person who loves you might not be the 'best' person around, for there's always someone better out there..
Are you going to keep searching?
But the one who loves you is the one who cares about you with all her heart..
She might not be a 100% perfect, but with the 70% of 80% that she has, she gives them all to you..
Would you rather a 100% perfect lady who is only willing to love you with 30% of her heart?
Who will you choose?
You don't have to be an economist to figure out the rational behind it..

The pain we feel might be different..
We might each spend numerous nights weeping in our sleep..for different reasons..
I'm unfortunate, for 'my reason' does not look back at me..'my reason' has discarded me and our memories..
But your 'reason' is waiting for you, waiting to start anew with you..
Are you going to ignore that?
Is it possible?
It has been so long..
Isn't that what you've been waiting for?

My friend, look forward~
There are more sweet memories to be created and bad ones shall fade over time..
If only you are willing to give it another chance..

The choice lies in your hand..
I don't have a choice, but you do..
You don't know how much envious I am of you..

Grab it, cherish it..

Please say you will..

No comments:

Post a Comment