Friday, November 17, 2006

random

I had another 'realisation' dream last night. I categorize it under 'realisation' dreams because my dreams are always telling me something and making me realise what kind of person I am and how I would react in such situations.

Often when I'm dreaming, I don't know that it's a dream. So all the things I do in my dream are what I would do if they were to happen in real life. Sometimes, I know that I am dreaming, that's when the dream gets a little unrealistic and some people start to treat me real nice, then 'wham bam!!!' I know it couldn't be true. I miss flying in my dreams though. What happened to that ability? I used to be able to fly and glide on air. Now, that's cool!

Life must be getting pretty tasteless that I have to rely on my dreams to add a little excitement . It's just me.. I guess. It's my problem.. of not wanting to get close to people. Now I don't even know what I'm babbling here about. I've still got essays and assignments waiting for me...calling out, "Cindy! Cindy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment