Thursday, November 16, 2006

can't cry..

It's frustrating.. the cooped-up feeling..
Feel like I've got a heavy load, feel like yelling..
Feel like crying..
But I can't!
Gosh..the crybaby can't cry!!

Maybe I'm too tired.. giving myself unnecessary pressure..
Everyone's workload is heavy too.. I'm not alone..

I just feel like letting go off my stress.. of whatever that is bothering me..
Somebody to scream with..somenbody to run to..
Somebody to listen.. somebody not to judge..

Argh! Such a terrible feeling!
I don't remember feeling this bad since I came!
What is wrong with me?!?

Ugh..maybe the mess in the kitchen is finally getting to me!
Why can't they clean up after themselves??
WHY ARE THEY SO MESSY n DIRTY?
I DREAD going to the kitchen and see that pile of mess!
It's ANNOYING!

Stop making noise past 11pm, people need to sleep!!!!
SLEEPING is very important okay!!

@#%^$&@^$(#Q*$&)#(*$_Q#90

No comments:

Post a Comment