Monday, February 27, 2006

Yesterday was Sunday. I woke up at around 1pm.
We didn't have any plans and I felt weird.
Hehe, it's the effect of going out too often.
I tried to call Wen and found out she was actually at home instead of her grandma's place.
I begged her to come over and she, in turn, begged her mom for permission. =p

Her mom agreed. Yayy!! So I called Share and went to pick Wen up.
She hasn't been to my place for quite some time.
Me & Wen even played Scrabble while waiting for the rest.
Hahahahaha...Kc!! You're right. We're all Scrabble Freaks.

When Share arrived, we went downstairs to take a bite.
Yummy Sara Lee Mud Cake.
Wei & Chee Hau came a while after that.
This is the first time they hang out at my place besides CNY.
After makan, we came upstairs and resumed our game.
Nick came after that.
After a lil while, I got really tired so I asked Nick to play for me.
That boy didn't know how Scrabble works. Hehe =p
But now he knows, I think.
Wen had to go home by 6. She couldn't join us at Share's place so Wei sent her home while the rest of us went to Yu Mei to takeaway our dinner.

At Share's place, we had our dinner and watched tv.
There was a Magic Show on AXN.
Nick was disappointed coz the tricks they showed were so easy that he knows most of them.
We played "Memory Game" and Wei kept on winning.
He has a good memory.
I have the worst.
I won once at "big two" after that though =D

We went up to hang out in Share's room and I wanted to watch "The Notebook".
It's a very nice movie but this chee hau kept spoiling it.
When the 2 leads were kissing and making out, he kept saying, "see, it's lust, it's lust"
He said that on every kissing scene.
There was also one part when they went out on a boat trip and there were many ducks in the lake.
He said "Ehh, bird flu!!!"
When the female lead fed the birds, he said "Where got enough??"
And the funniest thing he said was, "ehh, don later like titanic. See iceberg then the perahu slant one side and they go "you jump, i jump"."
that was hilarious. we couldn't stop laughing!
really can't watch those sappy love movies with chee hau. he spoils it with his funny comments.

When it was around 11pm, i wanted to go home but share asked us to stay for a while longer.
we ended up talking about our weird dreams and ghost stories.
wei told us a really creepy one and made me scared.
share asked me to just sleepover there so i called my dad and informed him.

when the boys left, i continued watching 'the notebook'.
it's a really nice movie. i didn't cry though.
maybe i would if i watched it alone.
hehe, but i am improving, i don't cry so easily anymore!!

share's room has so many mosquitoes. once we off the lights, the mosquitoes came feasting as if they were on a 'all-you-can-eat buffet'....
my poor arms

No comments:

Post a Comment