Yesterday was a busy day. I went to school early in the morning to get photocopies of my certificates to be certified by Ck Zarinah. Plus, I had to get the testimonial for MOD.
Share came as well and we decided to hand in our MOD scholarship application form that morning. To our surprise, when we reached there, no one was there.
The gate to K18 building was locked and there wasn't even a guard in sight.
We then decided to go to Wen's place to pick her up.
We went to Stella after that. Hehe, I was so happy to see my favourite little girl, Chloe.
She still remembers me. She waved and when her mom asked her if she still remembered me, she said "yes, remember." She hugged me and I gave her a kiss on her cheek. She's just so cute.
We visited Leilani as well.
Carried her around and played with her till around noon.
The boys actually decided not to join us for lunch at KFC coz they just woke up near noon. They sleptover at wei's place. So we decided to take our time at Stella's.
Who knows when we were on our way, wei called and said they were on their way to KFC. =p
When we reached there, Val, Su & Chee Hau were already there.
They suggested playing squash after going to MOE so we went back home to get our stuff before meeting at MOE.
Squash session was fun..except the part where I got hit on the forehead =p But it didn't hurt and there wasn't any bruises so I'm ok ^_^
We wanted to go out for dinner but Wen said her mom would be unhappy so....
We decided to take-away and go over to her place to hang out.
Reached her place around 7-ish and Wei & Chee Hau arrived soon after that.
Share & Fad arrived a lil later.
Our outfits were very coordinated last night. WE didn't even plan it.
Hehe, coincidence or chemistry?
After dinner, we had a "battle of the sexes". We played battleship, scrabble n Jengga.
In Battleship, we lost by one move and in scrabble, we lost by one point.
AHHHHHH, how could that be??
So unlucky. We were pretty sore losers after that =p
In Jengga, wei lost! hehe, he lost the previous time as well. Guess it really wasn't his game.
I can't really remember what we did after that. Ohh, I think we rested for a little while and decided to play a new game.
The boys hid 10 Jengga blocks and we had to find them all within 7 mins.
In the end, we only found 7.
When it was the boys' turn to find, they also found only 7 withtin 7 mins so it was a draw game.
We ate, talked, watched tv, slept a lil bit and only left Wen's place at around 6am in the morning.
Hehe, we're becoming rebels.
I just wanna spend more time with them before everyone goes their separate ways.
Saying goodbye is tough.
Today's the 19th already. Fad's leaving on the 22nd.
3 more days.
3
2
1
=(
No comments:
Post a Comment