Friday, February 24, 2006

Qlap

We went to Gripps Cafe just now.
We = Me, Wen, Share, Az, Sek Hao, Wei n Nick
Except that I was the earliest and Hao, Wei n Nick were v punctual and the girls, fashionably late.
Hehe, can't blame them la, they informed us beforehand.

I ordered my favourite rainbow. It looked pretty with yellow, red and green but once I mix, it looks a lil yucky but nevertheless, nice to drink.
We read magz and talked a lil.

Visited Suresh at Saccamas after Gripps. I didn't know Expression was above his office. There was a lil performance by the kids. They played violin. I saw one little girl playing a little violin, so adorable.

Wen had to pick her sisters up fro Qlap Hua Ho so we followed. Ying & Yan were hungry so we went to C.A Mohammad.

Going to Coffee Bean 2nite and we have to get our forms done for UBD and MOE Scholarship.
I wanna go Oz!!

I seriously miss them so so so so much. Being apart makes me feel so down that I can't even cry.
Cindy, cannot cry! Imagine that!!!
I MISS YOU PPL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment