Yesterday, the girls had their Interview for scholarship to study in University of Ottago, NZ.
We were supposed to meet for lunch but Wen's interview lasted till nearly 12 and so the plan was off.
After meeting Delon in Kiulap for the UQ conditional offer, I went to Share's place.
We had already arranged a squash session so we arrived at squash court at 2pm.
Everyone else wasn't there yet so Share and I played first.
We were playing much better yesterday compared to Monday.
Fadhli came soon after that and he played with us for a little while.
The rest arrived soon after and it was a tiring afternoon.
The game with Sek Hao was the most fun because we didn't play it the 'normal' way =p We made sure each other could catch the ball so the game would last longer than usual. very tiring but fun!
While taking a break, I had a craving for airport buffet *blush* so I asked the rest if they wanted to have dinner there that night.
Everyone agreed! I was really happy.
We arranged to meet there at 7.30pm and this time, people were punctual!!
Hehe, I wouldn't say it's a miracle but it was definitely a pleasant surprise.
If only KC was there...
The appetizer wasn't very impressive but there was a table full of sushi and raw salmon.
Yummmmmy.
They had grilled lamb, spaghetti, steak, roast beef, mango fish, seafood pie, fried rice, Mongolian stir fry, green veggie...
All of us wanted to get back our money's worth!
The dessert was nice. There was bubur chacha, cakes, pies, ice cream, fruits..
We were full by the end of the meal.
Sek Hao couldn't even laugh.
I had a great time at the dinner with everyone talking, laughing, sharing jokes.
I really like hanging out with them.
After that, we decided to go back to Wen's place.
I followed Fad, Share followed Chee Hau, Wen followed Wei and Az followed Sek Hao.
Hehe, 4 girls and 4 boys.
We played battleship at Wen's place and us girls kept on losing.
Grrr, I don't understand. Even Fad doesn't get it.
Was it pure luck or are we so predictable?
We lost all 4 games and had to do stupid dares =p
But we got them back good. Hehe
Left Wen's place at around a quarter past midnight. Fad sent me home and that was the end of this fun-filled day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment