Tuesday, February 07, 2006

everything's changing

Today, we went to Sek Hao's place in the afternoon.
Played Jenga and cards for a while.
*ahem* When we played Blackjack, my luck was great and I won around 10 bucks.
Lost them all when I played In Between.
Tsk tsk, In Between's really not my game.
Our lucky Ryan (Wei) won quite a lot. Sek Hao won a bit too so they decided to give us a treat at Coffee Bean.

We're giving Coffee Bean a lot of business =p.
We went in a convoy of 6 cars. Cool yo!
Met Kc, Ms Robina and Chee Hau joined us after work.

I just can't believe that this time next week, we'll be sending Kc off at the airport.
Fad's leaving a day after Kc.
I am saddened but I truly wish them all the best.
It's a new beginning.
Uni life overseas is gonna be very different from life in Brunei.
I wonder if they'll change.

I know people constantly change to adapt to new suroundings.
I just hope we're all changing at the same pace.
Keep up with each other so we all have something common.

I just really wish we can all go to Australia, be it different parts.
At least we're all in the same country and during holidays, we can all go visit each other.
A part of me wish that we can all stay in Brunei but this is not realistic.
Another part of me wish that we'll have wonderful uni life overseas while staying in contact.

I know no matter how I wish time can turn back, nothing is gonna change.
Might as well adapt. The sooner I adapt, the better life will be for me.
But.. I'm gonna miss them so, so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment