Today's a really average day compared to all the other days in the previous week. =p
Only went to school and MOD this morning.
Handed in my scholarship application form.
How I wish they award scholarship to Australian universities.. but this is just a far, unreachable dream.
Share & I met the other girls at Wen's place as we planned to have lunch with the boys at Teo Poi Hoon (qlap)
Sek Hao msgd Az and said he reached there already but there was no sign of his car.
And guess where he went?
....................
...................
Teo Poi Hoon in Batu Bersurat.
Haha, he told us he was sitting in his car and then in the restaurant.. even looked for a big table. haha.. Blur blur!
Wen & I nearly had an accident on the road but no biggie!
We stopped in time and there was no bent/dent or whatsoever.
After TPH, Wen, Az & I went to see Delon.
I wanted to change my course in UQ to International Relations but now, I found a better alternative. I'll stick to Bachelor of Economics in UQ.
I'll apply for International Relations in another uni, and use that for MOE's scholarship.
Delon suggested Sydney but I'm uncertain.
Brisbane is more peaceful and less busy.
I think I would like a life like that.
Sydney and Melbourne are the two largest cities in Australia.
Nightlife is evident and I'm not sure I would want to live there.
Delon said he would research for me so meanwhile, I'll browse prospectus and check out on life in Sydney and Melbourne.
Wei, Az, Sek Hao & I hung out at Wen's place after Qlap.
We played Scrabble. Hehe, I won.
When I reached home, I fell asleep till nearly 7.
So tired!
Today's the 20th.. 2more days...='(
No comments:
Post a Comment