Busy, Busy, Busy! As busy as a bee!
With 2 tests coming up and society's commitment.
I was getting a little tired of revising.
My mind was a little weary..
My motivation was running a little low.
Then I thought of the kids..
The ones whose education I am fighting for!
Suddenly, I am not so tired anymore.
Who says they are the only ones benefiting from my hitchhiking effort?
I benefit a great deal too.
MOTIVATION!
With 2 tests coming up and society's commitment.
I was getting a little tired of revising.
My mind was a little weary..
My motivation was running a little low.
Then I thought of the kids..
The ones whose education I am fighting for!
Suddenly, I am not so tired anymore.
Who says they are the only ones benefiting from my hitchhiking effort?
I benefit a great deal too.
MOTIVATION!
No comments:
Post a Comment