I just got back from the Singsoc X'mas dinner. I thought it was very well done. Hope our Brunei Warwick (BruWick) society will come up with such successful events too!
Ever since the justgiving website was set up, I've been obsessed! I can't stop thinking about it. It's gotten worse after the facebook group was set up. I think I checked facebook more than 20 times last night. (hehe) I think my obsessive behaviour is due to the fact that it's still the initial stage and we want to start it with a "BANG!"
I am very touched by the support we've received. When I told Wen about it, she was very supportive. So were my parents, my brother, Suresh, Kc..and lots more other people. Their words of encouragement really means a lot to me. I cannot stress that enough.
It has convinced me even more that I am doing the right thing.
Ever since the justgiving website was set up, I've been obsessed! I can't stop thinking about it. It's gotten worse after the facebook group was set up. I think I checked facebook more than 20 times last night. (hehe) I think my obsessive behaviour is due to the fact that it's still the initial stage and we want to start it with a "BANG!"
I am very touched by the support we've received. When I told Wen about it, she was very supportive. So were my parents, my brother, Suresh, Kc..and lots more other people. Their words of encouragement really means a lot to me. I cannot stress that enough.
It has convinced me even more that I am doing the right thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment