
It's 3 more days to end of Term 1.
WOOOTZ!
1 more week to Paris.
Disneyland, here I come!
Term 1 has been full of activities.
Ever since moving into 59 Highland Rd, there has been uncountable Bruneian gatherings.
Birthdays, pizza party, movie nights, sleepovers..
FUN-FILLED!
This term, I've also made a decision to go hitchhiking to Morocco with Ginny Sze Nee & Jimmy Jim Bean.
At the same time, we also saw the setting up of Warwick's 1st ever Brunei Society, fondly known as BruWick.
I've been down to London twice- During Hari Raya & for Ramah Mesra with His Majesty.
And to Birmingham for IKEA shopping!
I bought a new table set from IKEA and fixed it with the help of Aziz, Lutfi & Haziq.
I've also changed the layout of my room.
WOW!
What an exciting Term 1!
And we're going Ice-skating tomorrow night..
And I'll be going for a Pub Crawl on Thursday Night..
Off to Middlesbrough on Friday morning..
Heading back to Coventry on Sunday afternoon..
And then going to Birmingham for the Christmas German Market & Lights Show, mini fireworks and finally, a nice dinner at Tepanyaki!
Life can be as wonderful as you make it..
And I, for one, am going to make mine as wonderful as it could possibly be!
WOOOTZ!
1 more week to Paris.
Disneyland, here I come!
Term 1 has been full of activities.
Ever since moving into 59 Highland Rd, there has been uncountable Bruneian gatherings.
Birthdays, pizza party, movie nights, sleepovers..
FUN-FILLED!
This term, I've also made a decision to go hitchhiking to Morocco with Ginny Sze Nee & Jimmy Jim Bean.
At the same time, we also saw the setting up of Warwick's 1st ever Brunei Society, fondly known as BruWick.
I've been down to London twice- During Hari Raya & for Ramah Mesra with His Majesty.
And to Birmingham for IKEA shopping!
I bought a new table set from IKEA and fixed it with the help of Aziz, Lutfi & Haziq.
I've also changed the layout of my room.
WOW!
What an exciting Term 1!
And we're going Ice-skating tomorrow night..
And I'll be going for a Pub Crawl on Thursday Night..
Off to Middlesbrough on Friday morning..
Heading back to Coventry on Sunday afternoon..
And then going to Birmingham for the Christmas German Market & Lights Show, mini fireworks and finally, a nice dinner at Tepanyaki!
Life can be as wonderful as you make it..
And I, for one, am going to make mine as wonderful as it could possibly be!
No comments:
Post a Comment