I was searching for a piece of paper in my drawer and I ended up getting more than I expected..
I found a little 'Me To You' autograph book I had when I was in Form 5. I think I bought it because I liked collecting little notebooks, I still do! I just try to limit myself nowadays because, seriously, I can never finish writing in all of them.
This 'Me To You' autograph book.. I passed it around my closest friends when I was in Form 5. Re-reading what they wrote brought tingles down my spine. That was us.. 4 years ago. Maybe we've all grown up since then.. but reading their entries reminded me of how life was back then.
Perhaps we've changed..and things are no longer the same, but I still treasure our memories very much. At that point of time, they meant what they wrote..and I treasure it very much.
I will bring this autograph book to UK.. to remind me that I am loved and I am so blessed to have them in my life.
I wish I could message them this very instant and tell them my discovery.. but I will just keep this to myself for now..
No comments:
Post a Comment