This is my 223rd post! woooot..
Over the course of one year, this blog has been a place for me to shout out random thoughts~
It's so windy today. So so windy!
I could feel myself pushing against the wind everytime I take a step forward..
Sometimes, it's the wind pushing me forward..
It's so annoying..
I don't know why I love sleeping so much!
I had a class at 10am today and I only got up at 9.15am.. I literally had to drag myself out of bed..
Only went to sleep at about 1.30am~
What is making me so sleepy?
I don't understand..
I went to watch 'The One' with Sze Nee last night.
It was good. The singers were good!
Overall, I had a great time.
I wish I could feel good about myself all the time.. but it's really not happening..
Looking back, I see myself coming a long way..to reach where I am today..
Is this really what I want?
To be honest, I just went with the flow~
"Do you have someone who constantly appear in your mind?
Whether you're showering, eating, dreaming or sleeping?
How does it feel?
Bittersweet, pure sweetness or just plain bitter?
What memories did you share?"
hey cindy. didn't know you had a blog. hope you're doing great in warwick. take care yea?
ReplyDelete=o)