My first post back in UK.
I felt terribly homesick when I reached here on Sunday.
Actually I was feeling homesick right after I checked in.
Leaving my family and best-est friends behind~
I miss Fadhli so much even though he was pretty much in Seria the whole time I was back home.
It's just knowing we were on the same soil that set my heart at ease.
I hate goodbyes and uncertainty.. the insecurity..
I miss my parents so much.
I just talked to them and I still miss them a lot.
This week is gonna be pretty relaxing.
I'm going shopping at Tesco later.
Planning to buy a lot of things and take a taxi back.
Hopefully I will achieve my aim.
I went for the M'Nite Dikir Barat practice last night.
It was alright.
I forgot some of the moves coz I've only been to 3 practice sessions so far. *ashamed*
We did the 'Tokyo Drift' last night and it was pretty cool.
Susu's gonna come over for M'Nite..
How I wish my parents could see it too.
I'm sure it's gna be posted online so I will tell them to check there!
I miss home..I miss home..
I'm back to where I was when I first reached UK.
I know I'll get used to it soon..
It's just a phase..
It's just a phase..
I keep telling myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment