Thursday, January 11, 2007

This time last year

This time last year...

This time last year, I was working in Stella with the girls~
I still remember getting so excited when I saw the advertisement on the cafeteria's noticeboard about a nursery school hiring post A-level female students!
It was still the A level exam season & I remember calling the school to set up an interview appointment.
Phoned Wen up and we went to Stella together.
We thought there was gonna be a formal interview process, but to our surprise, there wasn't!

The principal, Teacher Lisa only asked for our I.C, photocopied them and told us to come on January the 6th (if I still remember correctly. It was a Saturday).

Up till now, I am still fondly reminded of the memories in Stella.
Chloe, Emma, Wardina, Irdina, Azim, Nabeel, Denise, Josaiah, Nisa, the twins.. Leilani, Chelsea, Arif..
I can still remember their voices.. and how they were so easily amused..
Us singing nursery rhymes..
If all the raindrops were lemon drops and gum drops
Oh what a rain what would be
Standing outside with my mouth open wide
Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah AH AAH

By the time we get to the 'mouth open wide' part, the kids would be tickled with laughter by the open mouth action..
They are so adorable!
I miss them so much.
It's a blessing having them in my life.
The thought of their innocence never failed to put a smile on my face.

Although there were times when they were very naughty and we just didn't have enough energy to keep up with them, we know they don't mean it.
They are just kids. They wanna have fun and be loved.
Weren't we all kids once?

I remember going for graduation rehearsals after work. We would have lunch at Wen's place and sometimes, Suresh and Fadhli would drop over.
Once, there were already in Wen's house, waiting for us to come back from work.
The good old days.

Sometimes, these memories make me so sad.. but I'm so happy we once shared these memories together.
I wonder if they could still remember it as clearly as I do..

No comments:

Post a Comment