I feel goooood tonight!
I have no idea why.. but I'm loving it!
I love it when I'm happy.. it makes me happier..
Being happy has a multiplier effect... it gets multiplied and blossoms!
Got back from dikir practice at about 11.15pm, showered- which I really enjoyed..so relaxing!
A good hair wash always brightens up my day!
I took the time to complete the whole beauty regime today..
Washed my face- put toner, moisturiser..
Applied lotion to maintain the 'suppleness' of my skin..
Blow dry my hair and now, I use a head band to keep the fringe away from my forehead, to prevent pimple outbreak!
I've been eating too much chocolate..
Serves me right!
Tonight's practice wasn't particularly spectacular..
There were minor...or probably major mistakes here and there..
But being at practice makes me forget about my troubles..
It's just so fun being with around so many people!
Tomorrow night, there won't be dikir practice.
I'll be attending a singing competition, 'The One'
It's the finals..should be really exciting.
I heard the singers are really good.
I also managed to complete 1 seminar work, 2 more to go, but I'm not anxious.
I know I can complete them on time.
I just wish I could stay this optimistic all the time.
It's such a great feeling..
I feel like dancing on air~~
I'm so gonna have sweet dreams tonight =D
No comments:
Post a Comment