Sunday, June 14, 2009

22:54

Sometimes, you tend to get lost amidst daily routine..
It makes the mind wonder and wander 

While I was taking a break from revision just now, I felt an urge to re-read the messages in my phone inbox.. and so I did.

Doing so brought back so many memories.. and each and every one of the messages reveal snippets of my university life.
Messages from S.N asking me if I wanna go to Varsity for dinner, or the one that said someone had invited us for dinner & we didn't know who else was going and felt a little embarrassed but it was okay coz we had each other.
Or one from E. asking me if I understood the lecture.

I nearly burst into tears when I think back on the bits and pieces of the past 3 years. I would have if I wasn't in the library.

It really didn't feel like that long ago that I was just getting ready to start my university life. I still remember sitting at home and looking at the university website (one which I've come to be so familiar with). I remember looking at photos of the campus and was trying to imagine how life would be like.

Now, as I'm at the final pages of this journey, I ask myself.
Is there anything I wish I had/had not done?
I'll get back to this after the 17th.

One thing I am aware of, is that my main aim is to get a university degree, but in the process, I've achieved so much more. Ironically (or maybe not), the non-academic bits have made this experience even more worthwhile.

4 more days to my final exam. I have to persevere and end this chapter beautifully! 

No comments:

Post a Comment