Friday, June 26, 2009

19:53 Perfect day

Today's a day where everything went right! :)

I was so worried that the shipping company would not make it before Saturday (the day I gotta move out of Tocil) because I sent in the form super duper late.

But to my surprise, just right after I found out my results, I got a text from the company asking me if it was ok if they come on Sunday. I said no, coz I have to move by Saturday. After a few messages back and forth, he offered to come today. It was 1 pm when he sent the text and said he would arrive in 2 hours. I've packed most of my things but there were still little things lying around and while I was just wondering if 2 hours was enough, he sent another text saying he would try to fit in another person before me so I would have more time to pack.

Yiippeee! Things were falling into places perfectly.

I dashed back from the University House and started packing. Just then, I got another text from my superior in London. Just last night, I wondered if I should give him a call coz there were a few things I was not sure of. And he sent me a text today, answering my doubts.

Besides the sprained calf, a scab on my knee and a big bruise, all on my right leg.. everything went right today! :) :) I could not have been more glad! 

No comments:

Post a Comment