It's the song from One Litre of Tears- the J-series that had me crying for days
Konayuki- Powdered snow
(English translation)
credits: Wikipedia
The season of dancing, powdered snow always passes us by
Even lost in the crowd
We're gazing at the same sky..
The blowing wind chills us in a similar way
I probably don't know everything about you
Yet, out of a hundred million people, I found you
And though there is no basis
I seriously feel this..
Without quarreling over trivial things
We can't be together
If we're unable to be honest with each other,
happiness and sadness are worthless
If the powdered snow has dyed our hearts white
Could we have shared our loneliness?
With my ear pressed up close to your heart
I want to descend quietly into the depths
Where its voice leads me
Let's meet there once again
I had wanted us to understand each other
But it was I, who had just brushed the surface
Even though, just tightly grasping your hand numb with cold
We were connected before eternity,
The powdered snow is too fragile (falling down)
It stains the surface of the coarse asphalt
Powdered snow, you know,
Sometimes I am unreliable and my heart quivers
Nevertheless,
I want to continue to protect you
If the powdered snow has dyed our hearts white
Our loneliness will be engulfed
and be returned to the sky
I don't actually really understand what it is about..
But I feel melancholy in the sad tune and lyrics of the song
It's always the sad songs that touch the heart..
I've had the habit of keeping diaries since I was a little girl
Re-reading them always makes me feel embarrassed.
"How could that little thing bother me?"
"Gosh, what was I thinking?"
Often, I have the urge of burning them coz I can't bear the thought of another person reading them
But I won't.. coz reading my thoughts again make me realise how much I've grown and I'm thankful that I am not like that anymore..
Do you keep a diary too?
Try reading them..
Maybe your entries will make you laugh.. maybe they'll make you cry..
It might be a good idea if you wish to find out what you were like before..
You might feel silly.. don't say I didn't warn you..
Hope you have a happy trip down memory lane :)
No comments:
Post a Comment