Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Start now!

2nd year is over and done with! 
I smell freedom in the air. It feels good to wake up naturally in the morning & laze around watching youtube.

I'll be going home soon, really soon! I haven't been home for 9 months. I wonder if things have changed.. well, I'll get to find out soon.

The weather has been really weird. It's supposed to be summer now, but it's still really cold. *Sigh* 

Just now, I went to watch The Incredible Hulk. It's been a full year since I last stepped into the Odeon Cinema in Cov! I'm trying to catch up on the movies I've missed. We watched the Forbidden Kingdom few nights ago. I really liked it.. Tomorrow, we will watch PS I Love You before I go catch my plane.

I will miss staying at 59 H. Can't believe a full academic year has passed. I still remember last summer, when we were all looking forward to be housemates and took our first housemate photo at the Seri Kenangan beach. 

I thoroughly enjoyed my 2nd year.. especially the Morocco Hitch. I dislike uncertainty- I am very afraid of the unknown and I like to stay in my comfort zone.. I know that is something to be improved on. I'm glad I've taken the first step to conquer this fear. Maybe it's only a tiny baby step.. but I did it!

I think this year, I've grown to be more like the person I wish I could be. Do you have the image of the person you'd like to be in your head? Well, I do! I'm the kind of person who really wants to know the value of my existence. I need to know if I am good enough. 

I did a lot of thinking during my exam period. Occasionally during revision, I let my thoughts drift away~ I came to a conclusion that I shall not waste any more time. I don't want to bum around during my summer holidays. I want to fill the 3 months up with meaningful activities. 
I worry that once I get home, the motivation will die down and think, "It's ok la.. just rest and relax.." 

I don't want to be the lazy me anymore!!

No comments:

Post a Comment