Wednesday, June 29, 2011
How I fell in love with this song..
When I heard this song for the very first time, I didn't find it very special or memorable. It was not the kind of song that I would like after listening to it once.
The second time I came across this song was when I read its lyrics off some chinese website. It caught my attention and I you-tubed it.. still didn't think much of it.
But something strange happened. I notice myself humming it while I am driving, working, taking a shower & etc. The song is officially stuck in my head.
I listened to it one more time. This time, I paid attention to the lyrics, the tune and how it came to be the hit song in Stef Sun's latest album. The rest, as they say, is history.
Hmmn, this process is all too familiar..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment