I'm always learning new things about myself.
Sometimes, I learn about qualities worthy of 'a-pat-in-the-back'. Other times, not so.
This is one of the 'not-so' times.
I feel really mean. I run away at the first sign of 'trouble'.
I dislike confrontations and wish people would just take a hint and go away.
This does not feel very good.
I ought to be more kind and considerate.. see things from the other person's perspective perhaps?
I'd like to remind myself that everyone out there is somebody's son / daughter / grandson / granddaughter / brother / sister / cousin / nephew / niece / uncle / aunt / friend.
By that, I mean everybody has somebody who loves them and thinks the world of them. Before I do something, I should think, 'what if somebody does this to my dad/mom/son/daughter/uncle/aunt/cousin/friend?' 'Would I be ok with that?' If the answer is 'no', then I should not do it.
Ugh..
I will try.
No comments:
Post a Comment