As I'm approaching my final year & having to make a choice between going straight to Masters or taking a few years off for work experience.. I find myself at a crossroad..
After weighing the pros and cons, I still cannot make up my mind.
First off the list: What course am I going to do?
Right now, I'm quite sure I don't want to pursue Economics at a higher level.
Then again, I ask myself.
What do I want?
not what my parents or anybody else's
Also, what is it that I want to contribute?
The course I'm going to do must align with my vision.
There comes the headache.
I don't wish to get too fixated.
Because life is full of twists and turns.
So does it mean I should adopt a wait-and-see attitude?
I'm sure that is also not acceptable of me.
I always contradict myself.
My weakness is not knowing how to balance out these thoughts.
When people say, strike a balance.. what do they actually mean?
I must admit this is something I have to work on.
"Fear less, hope more;
Eat less, chew more;
Whine less, breathe more;
Talk less, say more;
Love more and all the good things will be yours"
Swedish proverb
No comments:
Post a Comment