I can't help but feel a little cynical and untrusting towards the things around me.. I don't know why..
I wish I could go back in time... where things were just simpler.. okay, maybe things weren't so simple back then, but at least I had the girls around..
Perhaps instead of time travel, I'm simply wishing for the girls to be my side..
I miss the days when we spent literally all of our time together..
I wouldn't even have to say anything and they would know what's on my mind..
Oh how I miss having them by my side.. :(
I don't like feeling this way.. It's making me very insecure, overly-cautious and a little paranoid..
Hopefully this 'bad' feeling will pass soon..
I'm supposed to get up in 6 hours time and I'd rather have not acknowledged the way I'm feeling right now but I know if I don't get this out of my system somehow, I won't be able to sleep properly tonight.. OH DEAR!
Oh well..on another note, I finally plucked all my courage and made an appointment with an orthodontist few weeks back and I went for my appointment this afternoon! We discussed the options of me getting 'Damon Braces'. It's gonna cost a BOMB but I think it could be worthwhile. We'll see...
*******
TANYA CHUA 陌生人
一朵云能载多少思念的寄托
再忽然相遇街头
当我们擦身而过
那短短一秒钟
都明白什么都变了
一转身谁能把感慨抛在脑后
在事过境迁以后
这段情就算曾经
刻骨且铭心过
过去了又改变什么
地球它又公转几周了
浓情爱恋都已陌生了嗯~
我不难过了
甚至真心希望你能幸福
当我了解
你只活在记忆里头
我不恨你了
甚至原谅你的残酷理由
当我了解不爱了
连回忆都是负荷
我不难过了
甚至真心希望你能幸福
当我了解
你只活在记忆里头
我不恨你了
甚至感谢这样不期而遇
当我从你眼中发现我已是陌生人了
haloo...
ReplyDeletenice colourful blog... i wonder hw u put them chinese characters on. did u copy-paste or u have those chinese keyboard. anyways i still cant figure out the 'i can touch... but i cant touch' puzzle.. Arghh, its killing me..
-tony
hi tony! ;)
ReplyDeletei copy and paste the chinese characters.. i wish i had those chinese keyboard!
hehe.. i give you one more hint la..
you can touch a bottle but you cannot touch a glass..hehe :p