In the coming year,I'm gonna learn to give people the benefit of doubt. I will
not listen to one side of the story and pass a judgement.Very often, there are a
lot of hidden stories and there might be misunderstandings.I will ignore
insignificant comments and focus on living a more enriched life-meaningful,
fun-filled, righteous.2006 is a year full of ups and downs, like any other
year.But it's the year which I feel I've learned about myself the most.It's a
surprising road of self-discovery.
By the end of 2006, I thought I'd discovered all the things I should know about myself. I was wrong. We grow up, we change..and everyday, we discover a little bit more about ourselves.
Year 2007 is a year FULL of surprises and changes. Some I wish hadn't happened.. but since they already have, I gladly accept and adapt to them. A lot of things have happened and I guess as you grow older, the days in your life becomes much more complicated and 'happening'.
I don't remember having a lot of 'drama' in my life when I was a 6 year-old. At that time, I thought 'one year' was a very long time. Christmas took forever to come.
Time seems to be passing by a lot quicker now.. Probably now that we are older and 'busier', days seem to get by faster with a lot more things to do and think about..
In the coming 2008, I want to learn to manage my time better. With studies, society's commitment, Morocco Hitch, family and friends to juggle, I have to learn to divide my time better. I just have a feeling that it's going to be an exciting year ahead. The Morocco Hitch alone is enough to make it a year to remember! I will embrace the new year with a positive attitude and expectations!
No comments:
Post a Comment