I feel ashamed to admit this- but I think I'm making a terrible transition to adulthood.
All these responsibilities and expectations are O.V.E.R.W.H.E.L.M.I.N.G.
I used to describe myself as a positive and optimistic person. It's time to think twice.
I've never experienced this amount of stress- the kind of stress that would make me lose sleep and wake up in the middle of the night in shock. The kind of stress that would make me jump out of bed; not of excitement, but of fear and doubts at 5 am in the morning and I would not be able to continue to sleep after that.
Is it really because of my sheer incompetence at handling my job and relationships?
What should I do?
Oh God, please help me!
If I continue to feel this way, I might be on the highway to depression..
I hope to be able to look back at this entry in a few months' time and laugh at my own silliness.
This period shall pass... right?
Somebody please save me... somebody, anybody.
No comments:
Post a Comment