Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A touch of love..

I just rewatched 'The Notebook' and still think it's one of the greatest love stories of all time.

It was so heartbreaking when they had to part.. heart-warming when they finally found each other again.

My tears couldn't help but roll as the credits roll.. couldn't have asked for a better ending.

Does such love exist?

I don't know.. but I know that if I do not believe in it, then it definitely will not happen to me, therefore, I choose to believe.

I believe.

It isn't always easy.. it isn't always a bed of roses. Sometimes shit happens, but love conquers. Love always wins.

She asks him if he thinks their love can make miracles, and he says that miracles are what bring her back to him every time. She then asks him if he thinks their love can take them away together, and he replies, "I think our love can do anything we want it to." Noah's last words before falling asleep are "I'll be seeing you." The next morning, a nurse finds them in bed together, having both died holding each other's hands.
Credits to Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment