A long weekend was just what I needed to refresh and put things into perspective.
Having worked for nearly 2 months, I sometimes find myself lost amidst supposedly 'important tasks'.
However, I cannot deny that I am indeed very, very fortunate to be where I am right now, barely a few months after graduation. I should learn to count my blessings.
There are so many things to learn; so many things that were not taught in textbooks or lecture materials.
How to socialise with colleagues, how to get your point across without sounding rude-coz hey, we're only noobs, how to know when to talk and when to shut up?
It really is a whole different stage out there.
I didn't think an approving smile from my boss would totally make my day. It makes me want to laugh at myself and say 'Hah! 你沒想過你也會有今天吧!?'
Everyday, I remind myself to stay grounded and hold on to the values that make me Me.
Now with my batteries fully charged, I feel more prepared to face whatever comes my way. (Short holidays work wonders!)
No comments:
Post a Comment