Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Some people work well under pressure..

They thrive in the 'last minute' atmosphere..

I definitely do not belong in the above-mentioned group.

I have a 4 page report due tomorrow and I am here blogging instead.

I am about to lose my temper any moment now.

This is frustrating.

I'm trying to calm myself down.

Writing helps (I think).

I've done the dishes, had 2 cups of coffee, walked up and down the stairs 3 times, wiped the table 4 times.. and I've sighed for the 12345th time.

I think my main problem is the lack of confidence.

I don't have much faith in myself when it comes to creative writing.

I'm trying to visualise the end product, but I can't.

This is frustrating.

I really ought to get started.

Perhaps once I start writing, ideas will come pouring in.

Sometimes, just sometimes.. I wish I didn't expect so much from myself.

But I just can't allow myself to 'not try my best'.

It's the worst feeling in the world.. knowing I am capable of so much more.

Oh, is there someone, somewhere out there who understands exactly how I'm feeling now?

Blerghh

Time to work even harder now...

No comments:

Post a Comment