I do not understand why some people have to see things NEGATIVELY.
Their pessimism puts me off and repels me like when you put the N-N side of magnets together.
Can't they just, for once, believe that others mean no harm or even harbour good intentions towards them?
BLAH!
Is it that hard to just slow down, reflect and appreciate all the good things you have in your life, instead of just moaning and complaining?
Gee, you spend so much time being negative- it is no wonder that good things do not happen to you.
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
__________________________________________
1014: Ok, rant ended. I actually feel a little guilty but I am not going to delete this post. This is me, this is who I am and that was how I felt at that exact moment. I have cooled down and I look forward to a nice day ahead. I will not let this little episode ruin my mood!
No comments:
Post a Comment