Monday, April 13, 2009

Still learning..

When work gets overwhelming, I need to remind myself "only 2 months left" before I leave all these behind and start a whole new chapter of life..

When the days get long and dreary, I need to learn to accept that things can't be moving fast all the time

I am always so impatient.. impatient to get things done, impatient to get started on a new project when the old one isn't even near done.. even impatient while reading, eating and walking..

I felt the need to slow down and not be so tense all the time.. & you thought I'd have learned all these by now!

I started by reminding myself to pay attention to the tiniest things that seem insignificant in my life..

Things like making my bed properly every morning, having breakfast leisurely and arranging my shoes neatly upon reaching my room 

I tried doing them for the past week.

And?

These little things have indeed made a difference to the way I feel about myself and the day ahead. :)

Because of this, I'm being reminded that there's still so much more in life to be learned and explored. 


♥♥♥

「所以,在緊要關頭不放棄的話、絕望就會變成希望」

“那、我們現在算不算緊要關頭?”

「你想放棄的每一秒鐘都是緊要關頭。」

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment