Saturday, October 18, 2008

PMS-ing

I hear people mention how girls around them get mood swings during the time of the month- and I used to always be thankful that it doesn't happen to me.

*Thunder and lightning* 

I am now a victim of this so-called 'mood swing'. 

When work piles up and there seems to be never-ending things on my To-Do list, I flare up.. even though I know it's actually no big deal.. Just finish them one by one.. what's the big deal, right?
But I still got mad, VERY mad.
And when I get mad, I get angry at myself for getting mad.

Yesterday was the most terrible 'mood swing' day I've experienced.

I woke up feeling alright, but when I started checking air tickets and prices, hostels and what-not, I felt a terrible sense of helplessness! How should I make the trip go? How many days in each place? How far is the airport from the hostel? What are the hidden charges? Who's going? Who's not? Why are we always changing plans? Why is 'up to u' everyone's answer to my questions? :@

I don't know why I was so bothered. Given any other day, I would gladly do it and get things done. :)

When I got everything sorted, I was pleased. :D

And even happier after I received the CDs I ordered online. <:o)

Then I got annoyed again when there was a possibility of some changes. :|

I brushed the negative feeling off and went to dinner with S.N & the rest. And I was happy again. ;)

Came back to my room and found a birthday card from Papa, Mama & San.. I was so touched, my tears couldn't help but fall. :'(

A day full of :), :|, :@, :D, ;) 
WHAT A DAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment