Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What have I been up to..

Attachment was off on a rocky start, but things became much better towards the middle.
At least right now, I no longer dread leaving my house in the morning. :)

Although it's not as action-packed as the previous years', I found that I have learned a lot more, thanks to the fact that I actually had the chance to participate in the designing of the programme and got to learn some useful skills.

I cherish this summer holiday period very much because it'll be my last summer holiday. I'm graduating next year! (fingers crossed).

This coming 2 weeks will be filled with activities. Temburong and Singapore, here I come!

The princess of our group, Ms. V has gone back after 3 weeks of holiday. I really miss her company. 

Just now, while Su, SH & I were having lunch at Le Stadium, we saw an SQ aeroplane taking off. Everybody just kept quiet for a while and looked at the plane- because we know that the plane was carrying a special person inside. Polly! We all look forward to the day we reunite.

Today, 

Suresh. says: (21:57:26):
u can be cute but behind tat cuteness lies a very very angry sleeping beast

A very interesting description.. so I thought it deserved a place in here.



No comments:

Post a Comment