I am not exaggerating when I say it´s almost as hot as Brunei.
The sun, sand, sea, surfers.. all I lacked was sunscreen.
I got sunburnt and I bet by the time I get back to UK, I´ll be a shade darker.
The hitchhking has come to an end, now that we´ve reached the ferry port.
The whole experience has been very interesting.
To cut the long story short, we´ve met wonderful drivers.
It only took us 4 hitches to get this far.
Travelled in 2 trucks and 2 Mercedes. I cannot believe our luck.
I´ve been sleeping really well too.
The hostels along the way have been surprisingly clean and comfortable.
Our most éxtravagent´stay was in Bolonia, in an apartment overlooking the beach.
I´ll upload pictures when I get back to Coventry!
Next stop: Morocco! We´ll be visiting Tangier, Fes, Casablanca, Rabat and Marrakech.
I can´t wait!
***
I thought I was done missing you.. but the pictures of you still make my heart go pitter-patter..The dreams of you still make my heart linger..
No comments:
Post a Comment