It's been nearly a month since I came back to UK.
Things have been going quite smoothly. I hope I don't jinx it by saying that.
New house, new room, new environment..
I was quite excited to get my room as cosy as possible since the day I moved in.
I decided I wanted my room to be colourful, and colourful it is!
On the day of poster sale, I bought one with my favourite quote "Dance as though no one's watching you, Sing as though no one can hear you, Love as though you've never been hurt before and Live as though it's heaven on earth".
The house really does feel like a home now, with the matching cutlery, a good knife set and a comfortable living room. All thanks to H@ziq. It wouldn't have been possible if it weren't for him. Although we had to spend quite a considerable sum of money, I thought it was worth every single penny.
The previous weekend in London was fun too! We stayed over at Yng's and it was nice being surrounded by familiar people.
No comments:
Post a Comment