Thursday, August 09, 2007

Today marks the end of my 6 weeks of attachment.
Before I came back to Brunei, I was super dreading the attachment and felt that the whole thing would ruin my summer holiday. I guess I was too quick to jump into conclusion.
The attachment turned out great and I am even missing it a little now that it's over.

I think I've gained a lot from this attachment. The bond between us got much stronger and we even managed to make new Singaporean friends. Really an invaluable experience.
I've written down my thoughts in my little notebook.
I just have to keep it somewhere safe for future reference.

We met an officer just now and he asked what our definition of success was.
I remember posting about my own definition of success and I'm sure it's here somewhere.
It did not consist of being a great leader, but a nurturer- to be a useful person, abide to our country's law, no underhand methods when it comes to achieving my goals, not gather my happiness at the expense of others and to produce great leaders for the country! (hehe)

I find it harder and harder to turn my thoughts into words.
There are a lot of things I wish to record down before I forget.. but I guess that will take a little more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment