It's been ages since I last updated my supposed 'best friend'.
I was comtemplating whether to pen down my thoughts or opt for an updated entry & finally decided on this, because it's a great reference for days to come.
Today is officially the start of my 7 week work attachment.
Happy? Sad? Probably a mixture of both.
Since it is something I cannot change, I choose to keep an open mind and accept whatever that comes my way.
We were asked about the greatest lesson we have learnt throughout the year and our biggest regret.
Lessons learnt~ More than words.
Most importantly, I learn that success = hard work + a little bit of luck.
Maths 4 Econs was my worst module but I scored the best in it.
Imagine from borderline passes to a '90++' High A for my final paper.
It's not that hard to imagine if you picture my long hours of practicing and revising, guidance from seniors and words of encouragement from my friends & most importantly, myself.
I've come to realise that my biggest competitor is myself.
I set a target for myself and go all the way to fulfill it.
All I ask from myself is to try my best!
Life back home is amazing!
I love hanging out and catching up with old friends.
The past 2 weeks of idling and fun made my holiday worthwhile.
I actually have lots more to write but I'm gonna go lie down now.
Enjoy my bed before I move in to the hotel tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment