Sunday, May 06, 2007

Spidey3

Spiderman 3

I went to watch Spiderman 3 with Krystal just now. It was a good movie! We both loved it! This morning, I actually woke up with the intention of revising, but I thought I deserved a break, so I agreed to go for the movie!

Before the movie started, I got Ben & Jerry's Vanilla Milkshake. So yummy! It has awakened my taste bud for milkshakes. They used to give me tummyache due to the milk. I think I used to have lactose-intolerence but it has been getting better since I started drinking more milk in UK.

The movie was awesome! One thing I haven't really gotten used to, is the amount of time for advertisement before the movie actually starts. We bought tickets for a 3.30pm show and have to endure 30 minutes of commercials, so the movie officially started at 4pm. The seats weren't exactly comfortable. I developed a backache & stiff neck halfway through the show. But as the story got more interesting, I shifted my attention from the body pain to the screen. So all is well!


After the movie, Krys & I developed a craving for roast duck, so instead of coming back to the campus, we went to Noodle Bar for 'Traditional 3 Roast- with boiled rice'. Traditional 3 Roast= Roast Duck, Roast Pork & Char-Siew. The portion was so large that we didn't manage to finish it. I also ordered Shanghai Xiao Long Bao, which was quite nice! We end up taking away the leftovers, coz there was still so much left and it would be wasteful to throw away! So my lunch and dinner tomorrow is settled!

The break proved to be worthwhile! I feel more energised now! However, I gotta jog for extra time tomorrow to burn off the extra calories! I haven't been jogging for 2 days already. Hopefully I won't run out of breath too quickly tomorrow. Gonna play Netball on Monday too! I think that would be fun because I haven't been playing since the Notts! This time round, it should be more fun coz there's completely no pressure!

Back to revision!



No comments:

Post a Comment