Today is a happy, happy day!
Firstly, I received an email from the office saying my leave is approved! Yay for Singapore! It's been ages since my family took a trip together.
I'm gonna go on a shopping spree!
Secondly, I played netball today! It was a nice break from revision, although I've just been out last Saturday for Spiderman 3!
Thirdly, we went on a spontaneous trip to town after netball! I love spontaneous trips! They make me happy! We went to have Subway, which was super yummy! Maybe even more so because I was in a good mood!
Fourthly, I managed to revise a variety of topics today after town!
Not only that, I had time to browse through IKEA's website & got ideas here and there to re-decorate my room in Brunei & future room here in Cov!
I'm extra excited after browsing through IKEA because I love their stuff! Happy because there's gonna be a huge IKEA store here in Cov, opening in Winter 2007! Right now, they have a little store in town before the building is completed!
IKEA in Cov! How truly very exciting!
And just when I thought that was it, I saw a shop that's currently being renovated..for Starbucks!
Isn't Coventry such a wonderful place?
No comments:
Post a Comment