Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Yesterday, Wen's parents invited us to a buffet dinner at the Airport Restaurant.
Suresh, Sek Hao, Ah Kong, Val and I went for it happily..^_^

Earlier on, we had lunch at Le'Taj.

I guess humans really don't appreciate what they have until they're nearly gone..
Outings with friends used to be something I take for granted~
Right now, it's so hard to gather everyone together for a nice meal..

Home-cooked food is also another thing I take for granted all the time.
As the time in Brunei gets more limited, I begin to appreciate the food at home.
Appreciate Papa & Mama's efforts to cook my favourite food before I fly off..

It's nearly midnight- which means it's gonna be Wednesday soon!

This time last night, we were still at Val's place taking silly photos~ Chit-chatted till 4 am!

Gonna miss times like this... I'm even gonna miss my Acer~

No comments:

Post a Comment