21st September
Another loonnng day!
Today, the nation celebrates Teachers' Day! Coincidentally, Suresh & I decided to give Ck Farid a treat on this day, without knowing it's teachers' day =p
We met at the Airport Restaurant at 12.30noon and stayed there till 2pm. It was a nice meal =D satisfying! The only bad thing was the crowd! There were so many people! We had a queue for quite long to get the food~ but it was still worth it!
After that, Suresh and I went to Hua Ho Mall to get some fruits for Fad's mom before going to his place.
We chatted with his mom till nearly 3.45pm! It will be the last time we see her before flying off on Sunday!
I still can't believe that I'm leaving on Sunday! That is so soon!!!
At night, I went to Vincent's place with Yng. I didn't stay long coz papa, mama & san san were waiting for me at Ahan Thai!
I was too stuffed to eat anything at Ahan Thai =p Only drank Pearl Milk Tea. Yummy!!
Then, we went to grandma's place.. I will miss grandma =(
Sek Hao, Chee Hau & Val came to my place around 10 and we hung out till around 11 before going to G-town =p
We wanted to watch "Lakehouse" but changed our mind. We wanted to go to Fratini's but the happy hour was over, so we went over to Ahan Thai to look for Wei.
Then, we proceeded to Taurean Cafe. I had Virgo I while the rest had Virgo II.
My place is the new hang-out spot! hehe, we came back~ watched videoes on Youtube and played Pictionary!!
It was so fun! We couldn't stop laughing. I think we woke my bro up at one point but I just couldn't stop laughing.. hehe, even as I think abt Chee Hau's version of "helicopter now", I still find it amusing!
They left my place around 3+ when Val's mom called. Oopsie doopsie.. But it's one of our last nights here..We're cherishing every fun moment spent together~
I'm gonna miss Brunei very much..No matter how fun the outside world is, Home will always be the best place~* Home sweet Home *~
At Hua Ho Mall, I bought several cards I like!!! I liked one in particular the best..
It says:
I follow this street
that leads to this walk
that stops at this door
that opens to this room
that holds you
who holds me...
...and I'm home.
Happy birthday, love.
Isn't it sweet? Even the boys think so!
Hehe, it's also Suresh's birthday today! Happy happy bird day Susu the Bubu..
(8) Happy bird day to you, you're born in the zoo, with the tigers and monkeys, happy bird day to you (8)
No comments:
Post a Comment